Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thankfulness Day 16 - Understanding

I am so thankful that I get to spend my days with my family.  I get to spend every day with Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  I get to see my son.  I get to see my younger daughter.  I get to see Bri on the weekends.  I can't wait to see my older daughter and spend every second with her as well.  One of the best things about my family is that we are always always always there for one another.  In the best of times and in the worst of times, we can count on one another for support, compassion and laughter.  We understand each other like no one can and we always know how to make a day even better. We are each other's best friends and our unconditional love and support keeps us inseparable.  I am incredibly blessed and am so thankful to be loved by them.  Only someone that truly knows me and understands me could show this level of empathy upon finding that there was not one single pint of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream in the freezer section.....
You get my very soul
SO thankful for understanding my pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!