Friday, November 25, 2016

Thankfulness Day 25 - Thankful for Thankfulness

We had a wonderful laugh-filled delicious Thanksgiving Feast that just made my heart smile.  Sitting around a table full of family that I love is something I treasure so dearly. Each Thanksgiving, we take turns expressing what we are most thankful for.  I always get a little nervous kicking off the Thankfulness Speech but appreciating the holiday is so important to me.  I want to be sure to give everyone a chance to reflect and express their gratitude. It is a beautiful tradition and it is my favorite part of the holiday.  I love hearing what brings each person joy and what touches their heart the most. I am thankful for a family full of thankfulness.  It is a wonderful thing to live a life of appreciation and I am blessed to be surrounded by thankful people.  Today and every day, I am......
Thankful for Thankfulness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!