Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thankfulness Day 27 - Missing

This morning we had a final breakfast/brunch feast before the sad goodbyes started. We wanted to make sure to have everyone's favorites so our menu was rather plentiful.  Everything made from scratch of course... Eggs Made to Order, Maple Glazed Thick Cut Bacon, Buttermilk Biscuits, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, Caramel Cinnamon Pull Aparts and Fresh Baked Croissants. Needless to say, we have full bellies and maybe a few leftovers!
My daughter's coffee cake 
I almost forgot!!!! Homemade Turkey Noodle Soup for lunch!  With fresh pasta!  
It was a delicious feast. Then sadly and surely, one-by-one, it was time to say goodbye.  I already miss them all so much.  The doggies are all so sad too.  The doggies' weekend was full of this:
Lots of hugs 
and mid-day snuggles 
and cuddles.
Dear Doggies, I know just how you feel.  I want them all to come back too!  For my Thankfulness today, I am thankful the weekend happened.  I am thankful for having a full house this weekend. I am thankful I have so much love in my life.  I am thankful for the missing them part too.  I miss them so much because I love them so much.  And they love me that much right back. If it weren't perfectly wonderful to have them all home, today wouldn't be so hard.
I miss you!
Come back!
Stay Safe!
Counting the days until we are together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!