Monday, November 28, 2016

Thankfulness Day 28 - Safe

On a very serious note, I am thankful my son is safe.  There was an active shooter alert at his campus and it happened right near his dorm and the garage where he parks. My son would have been right there had he not stopped for a bagel this morning. I have never loved bagels more. Needless to say, I am so grateful he is fine and my heart goes out to all the families affected. How I wish the world we live in would be one of safety and peace.  For today, I am going to hug my Doodle Doggies and Doodle Puppies a bit tighter and count the days until I can give my son a big hug again.
Here are a few pictures to bring comfort and puppy hugs
Grits Double Doodle Boys

An armful of cuties!


Why Hello There!

Sweet Puppy Face

Everyone loves puppy hugs

Getting the girls ready for their picture

Say cheese!

Good little puppies

How I love them! 
Wanna hug?

and a cuddle?

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!