Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Less Fluffy

Oh my. It appears as though some fluffiness has attached itself to my body. I went to put on a pair of shorts today and REALLY had to suck in the air to get the shorts zipped. Once I accomplished the arduous task of zipping and buttoning my shorts......some fluffy stuffing spilled over the top of the shorts. I am not sure how that happened. I mean it can't be ice cream -because everyone knows that ice cream just melts and fills in all the crevices so cannot in anyway add to your caloric content. It can't be cookies because everyone knows that cookies and milk are an absolute guarantee to make an afternoon better. When you are little - what does your mommy give you for a snack? Cookies and Milk!  They are psychologically good for you - so therefore could in no way add to caloric content. It can't be extra helpings of dinner because I make my dinners from scratch with LOVE and who doesn't need extra  helpings of love? Love makes the world a better place. I don't know what it is but I do know that fluffiness is all around me. The weather has turned so hot - that I cannot hide my fluffiness under sweaters.  There is no hiding fluffy in a tank top and shorts. It is everywhere! So alas - I must once again GET OFF MY BUTT and start losing some of my fluffiness.  I walked today for 30 minutes and felt really good when I was done.  I looked down and clearly - I was less fluffy! I plan on walking at least 5 days a week for the rest of the summer.  I mean I can't be this fluffy. Especially when my daughter and I went grocery shopping today and my favorite ice cream was in stock AND on sale and without my permission the ice cream THREW itself into my cart.  Then some of his friends also threw themselves into my cart.  One should never eat ice cream alone! You have to have friends! So now I am faced with a freezer full of yummy ice cream and a body that is already fluffy.  I guess I will walk with more determination tomorrow.  I will be determined to be less fluffy!  And everyone knows - if you believe - you can achieve!  So here is to believing in less fluffiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!