Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Few Extra Scratches Behind the Ear

I am off on my big adventure with my mom and sister. I am leaving all the cold weather behind and heading towards sunshine and warm warm warm blue skies.  I already miss Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  One of the very best parts of working from home is that we are always together.  We eat lunch together. We have our morning coffee together.  We work together. We play together. We have fun with the doggies together. Mr. Yesteryear Acres is a huge part of my every day existence.  I always think about how fun my adventures will be but then the second I depart, I miss him so terribly.  I just love Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  He is my very best friend.  He will be taking care of all the puppies and all the work and as always - Mr. Yesteryear Acres will be doing an awesome job.  He is a doggie's very best friend too.  The puppies and doggies all love him and I will know the doggies will all get a ton of love and probably a few extra scratches behind the ear while I am gone.  I have a feeling Mr. Yesteryear Acres misses me as much as I miss him.  Thanks Mr. Yesteryear Acres. I will be home soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!