Saturday, January 7, 2012

Popcorn and Movie Night

Last night my son and I had popcorn and movie night. It was awesome!  Just the two of us watching movies and taking it easy.  I think we were both feeling the absence of our whole family being together so we took some time to enjoy each other's company and have some fun.  He is just the best company. I know not many mothers can say that of their 15 year old sons. I am the lucky one.  My son likes to hang out with me and I love hanging out with him. He is SO much fun to be with. He is caring and kind and funny and helpful and he absolutely cracks me up.  He has the greatest sense of humor even if it leans heavily towards the sarcastic side. I can't imagine WHERE he got that!! We watched movies until after midnight surrounded by doggies and puppies and lots of laughter.  The popcorn was pretty delicious too! I couldn't ask for a better Friday night! I am wondering if he would go for round two tonight.....GOOD PLAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!