Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hello Sunny Snow World

Yesterday I pretty much spent the majority of the day on the couch. Just me, my doggies, my blanky and my box of tissues. Or shall I say my now empty box of tissues! I was feeling rather crummy and even though it was Valentine's Day, I couldn't muster up much of a celebratory mood. Thankfully, Mr. Yesteryear Acres said our 29th Valentine's Day was just as special and awesome as all the other Valentine's Days.  We even got to watch a whole movie last night - so right there - that's a celebration in itself!  This morning I opened the back door and yep.....more snow!  It is getting to where 5 inches of newly fallen snow doesn't even surprise me anymore!
I love seeing snow on the trees

Once again there is so much snow in the backyard that Mr. Yesteryear Acres has to clear spots so the puppies have a place to go.  If he doesn't, they simply disappear in the big snow drifts!

Thankfully, Mr. Yesteryear Acres always has volunteers to help with the tidying up the snow areas.

Aren't they helpful with the broom?

Especially when the broom is SO tasty!

After the morning chores, I felt well enough to go on a snow walk.
Best Friend Snow Shadow

The wind was really blowing! 
It was a long cold walk back home
A New Snow Heart was waiting for me when I got home.
That Mr. Yesteryear Acres - he knows how to fill my heart with love!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!