Wednesday, February 26, 2014

That's a Good Wednesday!

Today Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I went to the ceremony for my son's induction into the National Honor Society. It was a really nice ceremony and of course, I was so proud of him.  My son works hard every day. He works countless hours here at Yesteryear Acres while remaining devoted to his school work. When he came home from school I asked him what he wanted to do to celebrate.  I am sure this comes as no surprise - he chose to go take a walk with the doggies.
I am happy that his favorite way to celebrate is my favorite way to spend time with him.

Fergie and Juneau were so excited that they were the lucky doggies for the winter hike today. 
They made sure the entire field was completely secure and safe.  
What good doggies

My son and his best buddy Trixie

Heading on home. Another awesome day here at Yesteryear Acres.  
Now that's a good Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!