Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Few More Zzzzz's

This morning I was up with the sun to get our sweet puppies ready for their big trip home. Puppy Care packages loaded, puppies running outside for one last potty trip and all the road trip essentials ready to go. The puppy mobile was loaded with adorableness and then hit the road. And then..........I WENT BACK TO BED!  That's right.  I just crawled right back into my nice warm comfy bed and went back to sleep! My dear sweet son volunteered to do the puppy mobile trip today.  I had a really bad night's sleep the night before and was soooo tired yesterday.  Everything I did took major effort and I was dreading today's long drive.  I just didn't think I had it in me.  Thankfully my son was quick to say he would do the puppy driving today and so I got to do something I never ever get to do. I got a few more Zzzzzz's.  It felt heavenly. It felt wonderful. All the puppies got to meet their new families and the puppy mobile was on time and everything worked out perfectly.  My son is now making the long drive back home and I am making Slow Cooked Roast Beef, Homemade Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Fresh Green Beans. I think he will like his delicious dinner food reward!  Thank you dear son! I feel like a new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!