Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Take it Away

Tomorrow my younger daughter will be delighting us with her writings and ponderings about life here at Yesteryear Acres.  Every now and then, she takes the helm and writes our daily blog. I love when she does this so much.  It is nice for me to take a small break from thinking about "What Shall I Write Today?" and even nicer when I get to read her take on life here.  I like having a glimpse into what she thinks about our days and her reflections on Yesteryear Acres. Usually we have the exact same thoughts and ideas which results in me saying, "I would have written that too!"  Last night at dinner my son decided that he may fill in as the guest blogger from time to time as well. He kept coming up with different blog topics and how he would write the timeline of events here.  Mostly his blog ideas revolved around his faithful doggie, Olive, and her antics.  Yesterday morning Olive didn't want to get out of bed and my son said that would be a most excellent blog. I let  him know that whenever he wanted, he was welcome to write an Olive blog of the day.  For now, my sweet daughter will be doing all the blog writings for the following week. I can't wait to read all about us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!