Friday, June 20, 2014

Game Night

 Hello and welcome to another blog written by me (Amelia) as guest blogger for the week! Last night after my parents had already gone to bed and the hours were dwindling down, I finally finished some of my important paperwork for the beginning of the end of my internship. I love all the kiddos I got to meet and work with over the past month and I am missing them already! My Brother and Bri were nice enough to keep me company as I finished paperwork. Little did I know they had an awesome plan to cheer me up! Bri has this app on her phone that is like taboo and charades all rolled into one brilliant game. You place the phone on your forehead so the screen is facing outwards and the timer starts. Then different words, actions, and categories come up that the other person has to act out or describe without saying what the screen is showing you. While all this is going on you are actually being filmed and you can watch what the guesser sees at the very end. OH MY GOODNESS! I was laughing so hard I was crying! We all took turns being the guesser while the other two acted out the clues. It was hilarious to see how much we all think alike for the same word. At one point Austin was the guesser and the category was animals. When dolphin came up Bri and I start screaming "IT'S MY FAVORITE ANIMAL!" To which we turned to each other and screamed, "WHAT MINE TOO!" and burst out laughing. Luckily my brother was able to get that one right away and flipped to the next clue. We had some really funny clues like churning butter, sky diving, speed skating, and playing chess. And Dad if you are reading this... I just want to assure you again that we DID NOT jump in the kitchen... I SWEAR! :) We played so many rounds and had so much fun we didn't even realize it had turned to one am! We couldn't believe we had played so long! It was such a fun impromptu night! That is one of the best things about living at Yesteryear Acres. You never know what the day might bring, but you always know that you can count on each other for a good time and some much needed laughs. Thanks guys, you are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!