Sunday, June 22, 2014

I Am Feeling Like I Should Bake Cupcakes Today...

Sometimes my Mom likes to make subtle hints that she really wants me to bake something... Like today when she said, "You need to make red velvet cupcakes with homemade cream cheese frosting". See very subtle right?! So what could I possibly do except make the red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting? It was like the law. So I set to work shortly after our lunch break and made cupcakes. I am just a sucker for homemade cream cheese frosting so I of course made a double batch that way we can freeze some as well as dip fresh fruit in it. YUMMY! I am very happy to say that the cupcakes have turned out quite well and that this time I actually got to take pictures of the finished product before everything was eaten and BEFORE it appeared to everyone else that I only made 9 (hmmm chocolate cherry incident maybe?) So here are the finished deliciousness that was so very clearly FORCED on me to make today :)


 The first few were not frosted as well... but hey it all tastes the same right?


These on the other hand, started looking much better!


In my professional opinion... this one was the prettiest! SO NO ONE EAT IT!


See there are plenty of not so good looking ones to pick from first. Aren't I so thoughtful to make those on PURPOSE just for you to eat? :) 
(Hehehe see what I did there?)

Now let's see how long these last... I am about to announce they are finished in 3...2....1

CUPCAKES ANYONE?!?!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!