Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Best Warehouse Run Ever

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I make frequent trips to the warehouse clubs for our Yesteryear Acres Doodle doggie supplies.  We are quite the fixture there.  It is almost to the point where the door greeter is ready and waiting with our flat bed carts.  Although the runs to the warehouse clubs are considered our "date" outings, I can't say they are all that exciting. I mean a whole flatbed of dog food and 12 gallons of milk.......ooooooh.  I can hardly contain my excitement just picturing the image.  Today brings a whole new routine to our warehouse runs.  Today brings a whole new smile to my days. Today, I sign up my son for his very own Yesteryear Acres warehouse club card.  In fact, we are going to BOTH warehouse clubs and getting him a card from each club.  Little did my son know that when he turned 18 and gained his independence from his days of youth.....he would become the new designated warehouse club shopper.  Hahahahaha! Yes!  From now on when Mr. Yesteryear Acres hands me the shopping checklist with the 4 blue bags and 3 green bags and 4 yellow bags and so on, I will just hand the list to my son and say, "Have fun!"  Smile for the camera son.  You are going to love your new cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!