Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!  I hope everyone has a wonderful fun-filled, family-full, food-tastic weekend! We are doing the usual 4th of July festivity celebrations here at Yesteryear Acres. Homemade Ice Cream, Campfire Dinner, Smores, Fishing, Dock sitting, Fireworks watching - all surrounded by family, friends, and doodles. Last night we kicked off the holiday weekend with a spectacular fireworks display.  It was perfect.
Mother Nature was so kind to give us a wonderful sunset fireworks display of her own.

The sky was so beautiful

It made waiting for the start of the fireworks a beautiful show all on its own 
The Fireworks show was AWESOME!!!!
My favorite! A Heart-Shaped Fireworks.  
This is how I feel about the 4th of July, my country, my family, my doodles, and my life.  Happy 4th! May you be filled with heart-shaped fireworks of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!