Sunday, July 27, 2014

Picture Highlights

Super Zoo was definitely a whirlwind of activity and fun-filled doggie seminars and products.  Our doodle doggies were sooooo excited to see all the new things we brought home from Las Vegas! Looks like we have paws up all around on a good job done! Here are a few picture highlights from the trip...
Yes, you can walk to New York in Vegas!
The Brooklyn Bridge

The Convention Floor is HUGE!!!

This may have been the most delicious banana cream pie of my life.  Good thing I wasn't hungry! Imagine what the bowl would look like if I were!

Liberace's car. Evidently bedazzling was hot even back then!

I spent most of my days attending the University.  I learned so much!!!

The views from the convention center were awesome!

It was fun making tags for our doodle doggies

Time to hit the floor!

Las Vegas Super Zoo was great!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!