Thursday, October 23, 2014

Eclipse Failure

All day long today I planned on going outside right at 5:30pm so I would be ready for the solar eclipse. I was going to take pictures.  I was going to share the moment with Mr. Yesteryear Acres. I was going to share the moment with my doodle doggies.  It was going to be a Solar Eclipse Evening and I was 100% ready for the big event.  And then...........I was cleaning the house and I was taking care of doodle puppies and I was taking care of doodle doggies and I was making dinner and then.......I noticed darkness outside my kitchen window as the sun had already set!!!!  I missed it!  I missed the whole thing!  I don't know how time got away from me, but it did.  I didn't even make it for the sunset! Man! A major celestial event.....just slipped right by me.  So I don't have doodle doggie eclipse pictures.  I don't have Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I enjoying the Solar Eclipse together. What I do have is the memory of how I almost went outside in time to see the solar eclipse, happy doodle doggies, happy doodle puppies, a clean house and a fantastic dinner.  That's almost celestial right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!