Friday, October 10, 2014

Flag Pole Planning

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son ordered a brand new gigantic flagpole.  The flagpole we have is pretty old and isn't nearly as tall as Mr. Yesteryear Acres would like.  He wants a super tall flagpole with a giant American flag proudly waving each and every day showing our patriotic pride for all to see. He finally got his wish and our new flagpole should be delivered soon.  Now of course comes the "where shall we put our new flagpole?" decision.  Silly me, I thought we would put it right where our existing flagpole is located. Boy was I wrong.  Evidently we must spend hours debating on just which square inch of grass best highlights the new flagpole placement.
Mr.Yesteryear Acres told me that I had to be the flagpole
This is my best impression

Evidently I am not a good flagpole so Mr. Yesteryear Acres had to show me how it is done.

Olive took very good notes.

See? This is how you become a proper flagpole

Got it! Flagpole 101 lesson complete

I decided that my son's height gave him the advantage on flagpole mimicry and I left the men to their flagpole placement planning.
After all, one can only "stand" so much fun in one afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!