Friday, October 3, 2014

Rainy Lunch

I have to say it was quite thoughtful of Mother Nature to give me a rainy lunch date! Mr. Yesteryear Acres came in soaking wet and decided he might want to wait until the rain stopped before going back out again.  This gave us an extra long lunch date! We are super behind in catching up with the end of last season's shows so today we got to watch TWO entire episodes of one of our favorite shows while we ate a long lunch.  It was great!  I don't really like being behind in my favorite TV shows because invariably I will walk by the TV or see an update on Facebook or someone will say something and then I find out what WILL happen before I have a chance to see it myself. It is always something like, "Can you believe so-and-so died on last season's finale????" or "I can't believe so-and-so won!" ARGH!  We are always so busy here that I am always behind in catching up and hate finding out what is going to happen.  Well today I can cross two episodes off and now I am that much closer to almost being ready to watch this season! Hey - who knows?  Maybe it will rain again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!