Monday, October 27, 2014

Let's Do That Again!

I had the most adorable puppy pictures all loaded on my computer and when I went to go upload them to our website.....POOF!  They all vanished!  Every single picture!  I tried everything to find them but they were all gone! I had the cutest pictures too!  So of course we had to retake all the puppy pictures. I called Mr. Yesteryear Acres and said, "Do you know what would be fun? Taking Puppy pictures....again!" The mommy dogs just looked at me like, "Ummmmm hello? Weren't you just here? Why are you moving my babies again?" Mommy dogs aren't exactly thrilled with Puppy Picture Monday. They don't like us to take away their puppies and pose their puppies for adorable pictures. They kind of whine and whimper as they wait for us to be done with their babies. I have to say, "Dear Mommy Doggie, I promise to be very quick in taking pictures of your babies and I will return them to you right away." Thankfully the Mommy doggies were very cooperative and the second round of pictures were also adorable!
Here are our puppies that are being donated to families with special needs
Aren't they adorable? 
They are going to bring so much love and happiness to their new families!

Here are Sweet Pea's new Goldendoodle babies

She has 6 boys and 4 girls

And they are so cuddly 

They are such cute little teddy bears

Marmalade's Double Doodle Puppies are now 2 weeks old

They are the most beautiful golden color

And have super silky coats

They are butterballs of cuteness!

Happy Monday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!