Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Congressional Nomination

The mail carrier brought an extra special delivery today! In our mail, hand delivered to our door, was.........my son's Congressional Nomination!!!!  My son received an official Congressional Nomination to the United States Naval Academy. We are so proud and my son is so excited.  It is such an honor to be nominated. The letter also held another honor - in addition to the Congressional Nomination for the Naval Academy, my son was also given a Congressional Nomination to the United States Merchant Marine Academy.  This nomination was an honor we were not expecting at all.  Now my son has more thinking to do in choosing which path to take in life.  All his choices are outstanding and he is going to do amazing things with his life. Way to go son!!!!  We are SO proud of you!

1 comment:

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!