Friday, December 19, 2014

Why did you leave me????

For the past week, my phone has seemed very depressed.  My phone kept losing its emotional and physical attachment to its SIM card.  It would run out of battery with no warning. It didn't always want to open applications and sometimes just didn't feel like fetching my mail.  Poor phone.  Try as I might, I could not cheer my phone up.  I tried to tell my phone how important it was to me.  I tried to tell my phone that I loved it.  I tried to tell my phone that life would be very hard without its assistance.  Nothing worked.  Today, with no provocation from me, my phone threw itself off my bathroom counter and onto the floor.  It landed on its side thereby shattering the glass and now my phone is completely unusable.  Dear phone, I was so good to you!  I charged you every night.  I woke to your alarm every day.  I carried you everywhere I went!  Why did you leave me?  I guess I am going to have to find a new faithful phone friend. Goodbye old phone.....I will remember our last 2 years together fondly. You were a good phone. Sniff. Sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!