Sunday, December 7, 2014

Leaving By 11

My daughter and I woke up early this morning to try and cross off the last remaining things on the pre-deployment list of things to do.  We are making good progress and my goal is to be in the car heading on home by 11.  My son texted me and asked what I was doing so I texted back the big list of what I still have left to accomplish.  He then said that it is a good thing that I never said WHICH day I would be leaving at 11. Of course I started laughing and I replied back that I never indicated whether I would be leaving at 11am or 11pm so I was still on track.  It is going to be hard to say goodbye to my daughter and even though we are working as hard as we can to get everything done, things are taking a little longer than I anticipated.  One way or another......I am leaving by 11........I guess we will have to wait and see whether that would be am or pm! I am hitting the road and heading on home TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!