Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hey! Let's Switch!

Mr. Yesteryear Acres is getting soooooo close to finishing the work in the kitchen.  With any luck the project will be done by the weekend.  I hope so!  I have lots of Christmas baking to do!!!  Today Mr. Yesteryear Acres wanted to build shelves and install hooks on the wall so I could hang the aprons. He didn't know how he was going to get everything done because by the time he finishes the farm chores outside, it is almost too dark to work on the shelving project.  It takes a while to set up the saw table outside and then he has to get out all the tools plus the wood needed for the project. That way he can spend the rest of the day walking back and forth from the kitchen to the saw table outside. So I decided that today we should switch jobs.  I would be the Farm Chores girl and then Mr. Yesteryear Acres would be in charge of everything inside AND put up the new shelves.  Excellent plan!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres is making quick work of the shelving project and even though I thought I would freeze to death.....I survived!  Looks like we just might make the Christmas Baking deadline after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!