Saturday, January 24, 2015

Flux Capacitor

My son's truck is not running which of course is tragic for my son.  He loves his truck.  He worked and worked and worked and saved and saved and saved and bought his truck all by himself.  I don't think there is a day that goes by that he doesn't mention how much he loves his truck. After running a diagnostic test on the truck it appears it has something to do with the oil pressure valve thingamagig.  He gave me a long explanation but in my mind, all I can think of is the movie "Back to the Future" and the malfunctioning "Flux Capacitor".  Whenever anything mechanical breaks around here, I always say it must be the "Flux Capacitor".  I am fairly certain both Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son deeply appreciate my mechanical knowledge.  Since my son's truck won't start, clearly the flux capacitor needs replaced which led to quite the conundrum of how to get the replacement parts when one's truck is dead.  Well today he got a special delivery as his grandma went all the way to a dealership on the other side of town to pick up my son's parts and then brought the needed parts out here.  How nice!!!  We were super busy and there was no way to get the parts until next weekend at the earliest so the delivery was much appreciated. My son is out in the garage replacing that oil pressure valve thingamagig part right now.  With any luck, I will hear his truck start up before too long.  Fingers Crossed.  We all know that if it is not in fact the Oil Pressure valve....I will have been right all along.  See?  It WAS the Flux Capacitor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!