Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Poopsicle Time!

We are having real winter weather here with temperatures well below freezing. It is necessary to bundle up before heading outside which means boots, hats, gloves, scarves, the works!  Each time we let the doodle doggies out, winter gear goes on and then we head out, and then back in, and then the gear comes off and just about the time we are toasty warm, it is time to gear up again. We have things down to a good routine so we are pretty adept at managing the cold weather. Things are so cold around here that once again.....it is poopsicle time. Cleaning up frozen doodle doggie poop is sooooooo much "fun".  The poopsicles love to freeze to the ground and the only way to clean up the poopsicles is to chip away with a hoe or mattock.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son are experts.  They can loosen the poopsicles up with one small swipe.  I am not that skilled.  I always miss the edge of the pile and instead squarely hit the pile which means I am instantly covered in poopsicle ice shards. Thankfully it is so cold out that the shards fall right off but I am fairly certain that I am not all that huggable in my poopsicle suit. Well, it looks like it is time to suit up again. Poopsicle time is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!