Saturday, January 3, 2015

Where did the time go

Today was one of those days where the next thing I knew it - the day was over!  I didn't even accomplish what I set out to accomplish and have no idea how the time flew by so quickly! I woke up an hour earlier than I usually do and got busy the minute my feet hit the floor.  By 9:30am, I had a ton done and the next time I turned around - it was time to make dinner.  I will have to do some making up tomorrow for my lost time today.  Thankfully, I got the essentials done such as making M&M bars and a super delicious Szechuan Pork and Green Bean dinner. Now that I think about it, I believe I will count all my accomplishments of the day rather than all the things I failed to finish.  Awesome dinner - check! House clean - check! Yummy dessert - check!  Family loved and cared for - check! Puppies all fed, watered, played with, loved, snuggled - check, check and check.  Sounds like pretty good accomplishments to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!