Thursday, January 22, 2015

Last Day

Today is my last day with my younger daughter as tomorrow she heads back for her very last semester at college.  I had a wonderful break with her and it was fun for me to have her to fill in as guest blogger and hear all about her amazing adventures winter quarter. Today we are doing normal last day things - packing, laundry, packing and more laundry.  I have homemade rolls rising in the oven and I am making goodies for her to bring back to school. We are even making homemade pasta together.

I am really going to miss her but at the same time, I am so grateful to have been able to spend this time with her.  My countdown to empty nest syndrome keeps spinning faster and faster.  I have to hold on to these last few months. No matter how much I prepare.......I am not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!