Saturday, April 4, 2015

Help is on the Way!!!

Our Spring Break Adventure has now come to an end.  It was just the very best time ever.  I know we will be talking about our adventures for a long time to come and will never forget all the fun we had. It was an awesome way to celebrate my son's last high school break. Right now, I have 3 VERY tired boys and one very tired mom sitting with me. We are currently on the plane heading home. I figured I could write today's blog from 20,000 feet and publish it once I get home tonight around 1:00am. Mr. Yesteryear Acres is quite the hero to pick us up from the airport at that hour.  I bet he is wishing we had our own car right about now but he is forever faithful and will be there with a big smile waiting.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres said that I won't believe how big the puppies have gotten this week.  They all have new collars and have been going outside like champs. The housebreaking is going well and they are the friendliest bunch.  I am excited to see them!!!! I am also excited to see all my Doodle doggies!!! I missed them.  My son keeps telling me how much he misses the dogs as well.  I am pretty sure he pet every single doggie we met on our trip!!! I am also super excited to see Mr. Yesteryear Acres. Not only because I missed him so very much but also because he has been holding down the fort all by himself this week. It is just a ton of work to do alone and I know he will be glad that help is on the way!!!!! Dear Mr. Yesteryear Acres, I have the boys and they are working tomorrow so.......help is on the way!!!!! See you soooooooon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!