Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Shared Walk

This afternoon as I was working up the motivation to get my daily workout in, my younger daughter called just to chat.  We have been so busy lately that we haven't had time to catch up on all the happenings so I was super glad to get her call.  I told her I was just about to go for a walk and she offered to come along. So she put on her shoes and I put on my shoes and even though we are half a state away from one another, we went walking together. It was nice to have the company and we spent an entire hour together.
We sent each other pictures while we were walking
That way we wouldn't be lonely 
"Hi Mom!'

My daughter took the best pictures of her walk

She has the most beautiful paths in the woods by her school
 
Yesteryear Acres might not have all the bluebells.....but we do have a Double Doodle Doggie named Blue - so I think we are even in our awesome walk adventure. Dear daughter...Thanks for the shared walk!  It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!