Saturday, April 18, 2015

Wood I?

Today as Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I were waiting on a Birdie Goldendoodle Puppy Family to arrive we had an unexpected surprise delivery. Were we ready for this delivery? No.  Were we set up for this delivery? No. Did we say OF COURSE! YES! PERFECT! We would love that! Of course we did!!!!!!
Here is what pulled into our driveway
The lumber guy had a full load and thought he would swing by and see if we wanted an early delivery.  Wood I?  Sure! We usually get our lumber delivery in the fall. You know when the weather gets colder?  Looks like we get to start early this year.  Any guesses on how we spent the rest of the day?  Doesn't everyone love stacking lumber?!!!  I am not saying that we are DOG TIRED BUT........ 
This is what Blossom Doodle looks like.  She can't even find enough energy to put her head on her bed.  
I am pretty sure Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I will join her! 
We better rest up.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!