Thursday, April 23, 2015

Mmm Buckeyes too!

My son was invited to the FABE - Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering Spring Banquet at Ohio State.  They were celebrating 100 years of FABE followed by the presentation of scholarships at the end of the program. My son was the recipient of the incoming freshman scholarship award and the entire night was just awesome.
The banquet started with a FABE trivia challenge

My son was up for the task.....and he won the trivia contest! 

The hall was packed with FABE alumni, professors, graduate students and undergraduate students.

This was the centerpiece! It was SO hard not to start with the desserts!  Mmmmmm Buckeyes!  Now that is a perfect dessert tray!

I bet you can guess.....I was super proud of him

My future farmer
Way to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!