Saturday, February 27, 2016

Everybody Loves a Doodle Pillow

It seems to me that today must have been Doodle Pillow day.  I was unaware of this holiday until today when it became evident that it was indeed Yesteryear Acres Doodle Pillow Day. When I walked into the living room, I caught these two napping together.
Obviously Blossom makes a very nice pillow

They stayed like this for hours

Snuggle Buddies

This was the scene in the kitchen.
Um? Who me?  Snuggling with a cat? No way!

Doodle Butt Pillow Perfection
and then finally
to confirm all my suspicions that today was indeed Doodle Pillow day
I walked in on this..... 
Double Doodle Pillow time

Olive says, "You didn't catch us napping!"

"We are just snuggling!"

"Yeah.....we are SNUGGLING!"

"And we will never get up!"
Everybody Loves a Doodle Pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!