Saturday, October 29, 2016

Am I Right or am I Right?!?!

Today my Sister called me and told me the most wonderful news! She got us tickets to this year's Marine Corps Ball!!!!! Earlier this month she called me and told me not to get my hopes up as there were not very many tickets this year and so I probably was not going to be able to go. I think she could hear my heart shatter into a million pieces over the phone. Not go to the Ball!?!? NOT GO TO THE BALL??!?!?!? CALAMITY! Thankfully the universe was on our side and we get to go to the ball together!!! YES!!!! I am so freaking excited. It is like the most ultimate sister weekend ever. My sister and I talked all about the food we were going to make, our make up and hair ideas, and lastly a topic we could not agree on.... what I was going to wear. She said, "Amelia wear the dress you had on last year" and I said "WHAT!?!!? I wore it LAST YEAR! You cannot wear the same thing two years in a row! Our pictures would look the same!!!" To which she stated that everyone in the Marines would be wearing the same thing because it is their dress uniform. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I think this even furthers my case for a different gown because I would be the reason for everything looking different. It is like my very understated patriotic duty. I did mention at this point that she has a very lovely black and white gown that I BELIEVE would be just my size hanging up in her closet.... She might not have gone for this, but I am saying I am right!!! I absolutely need a different gown. If she will not let me borrow her gown that should give me permission to go shopping right!!?!? I mean right!?!? You cannot possibly have too many gowns! Please tell me someone agrees with my logic here! I am being 100% practical here and not at all ridiculous.

Anyways, dear sister of mine I am SOOOO EXCITED to go to the ball with you again this year! Here's to another ultimate sister weekend!!


(But hopefully not in this gown or I could say this picture is from THIS year... Am I right!?!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!