Thursday, January 26, 2017

Adulting is so Hard

Today was a day full of Adulting...you know paying bills, cleaning the house, filing receipts, washing farm chores outerwear, and trying to print off year end tax accounting figures.  Not anywhere in that list can something fun be found.  It was straight up adulting. The worst part is that after I did the very best job ever generating year end reports and printing them all off.......I noticed all my reports were blank! Somehow the printer ran out of ink and I never got the "low ink" warning so I just kept printing and printing all my reports.  Now I have a lovely stack of white paper without a single accounting notation. I decided the only thing left to do was to find solace.
Adulting is so Hard
Doodling is SO much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!