Friday, October 4, 2019

Ernie is a BIG BROTHER!

Did you hear the big news?????
I AM A BIG BROTHER!!!!!!
My Mommy Marmalade and my Daddy Barkley are the proud parents of 8 new Double Doodle Puppies!
Here they are when they were just one week old.
Look how much they have grown this week!
Here are my FOUR brothers!!!!!!
I think they look just like me!
AND my four sisters!!!!
They are pretty cute too!
I am so excited to be their big brother
It will be fun watching them grow
I can't wait to teach them everything before they go home to their FURever families.
I know they will all grow up to be big lovable Double Doodle Doggies that love the water, love the great outdoors, love their PAWrents and I will be the very best big brother!!!!! Welcome to the family!

1 comment:

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!