Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pleased to Meet You!

We had many families over today meeting their new puppies. Our first family arrived by 8:30 this morning and our last family left a little after 6:00 this evening. There were people here just about every hour and the puppies really loved all the attention. We had just the nicest families visiting and it was a lot of fun for us to watch everyone fall in love with the pups. I think today's visits were particularly nice for Mr. Yesteryear Acres. I usually have families looking forward to meeting me as I am the one that writes all the emails and keeps in touch with all my puppy families. I know a little something about each family and they in turn feel they know me long before we ever meet in person. Well today, everyone who came already knew about Mr. Yesteryear Acres from reading my blog and he was quite tickled by the attention. He is the same hard working dedicated doggie loving person he has always been, but because of the blog, people are now looking forward to meeting him as well. By the big grin on his face - I am pretty sure my husband was very glad to hear "OH HI! You must be MR. YESTERYEAR ACRES!" It made the day nice for everyone because my husband is really devoted to the doggies and puppies, and it was awesome that he was included in the fun and in the many gratitudes and happinesses of the day. So thank you everyone who came! I hope you had fun! The puppies are now all CRASHED and sound asleep. I think they will all sleep soundly tonight, dreaming of all the fun they will have when they are finally big enough to go home with their new families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!