Sunday, May 19, 2013

All before lunch time

My son greeted me this morning like this:
"What? What are you staring at?"
You notice something unusual???????

He then took me over to the barn where he had my horse all saddled and waiting for me.  We went on a lovely horseback ride together.
My son loves to ride

And we are so blessed to have beautiful countryside right outside our back door
When we were done riding, my son decided we should take a few dogs on a walk.  
He said the dogs told him they wanted to go swimming 
Guess he was right 
Everyone had a good time 
It was a good day for a swim.  The geese thought so too!

On the way home, my son turned to me and said, "I am so glad we spent the day together"
All I could think was
"me too... me too"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!