Tuesday, May 21, 2013

She. Is. Home!

What are the best three words ever?  I will tell you.....
"She. Is. Home!"  YES!  My younger daughter is HOME!  I am SO happy!!!!  She left home after Christmas and has spent her semester abroad in Europe. Oh the tears we cried when she left!  The emptiness!  The missing her SOOOOOOOOO much!  NOW SHE IS BACK!  I got to the airport extra early and of COURSE - her flight was delayed.  I believe I made 3,788 loops around the airport terminal waiting for her flight to arrive.  If you look closely - you might see the wear marks in the carpet!  I checked the status board every 5 minutes like a lunatic.  "In Range" YEA! "Landed" YEA YEA!  "ARRIVED" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  I eagerly watched each person turn the corner hoping it was my daughter.  Finally I saw her.....and she saw me.....and she came running full speed and we hugged and hugged and hugged and the tears of happiness just rolled down our faces.  We made other people at the airport cry.  We were that happy to see each other!  Once we got home, more hugs and more happiness followed.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres gave her the biggest bear hug EVER.  My son gave her a huge hug and the doggies.....well the doggies all went C R A Z Y.  They were so excited.  They were literally crying and whining with happiness.  My daughter was surrounded by doggies in her lap, around her back, on her sides - everywhere.  The house probably couldn't hold any more happiness!  The smile on my face might never leave!  She is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!