Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

Today is a day to give thanks and remember all the men and women who have served our great country. Here at Yesteryear Acres we live each day full of happiness and gratitude. I am so grateful to those who serve and those who have served in the armed forces. The call to serve is a brave and honorable one and I cannot express my deepest appreciation enough. Memorial Day comes but once a year, but I am grateful for those who serve each and every day. Thank you for giving me this chance to live my life happily. Thank you for protecting our freedom.  Thank you for allowing us to live our days full of love and devotion. Speaking of love and devotion... This Memorial Day is also puppy Monday!!! The puppies loved the cooler weather and sunshine today! They gave a special tail wagging romp around the yard for their Memorial Day Thank You! 
Sweet Pea's baby girl says thank you to all the service men and women! 

Sweet Pea's babies are starting to really enjoy their outside adventures

Look at me pounce! 

Oh hey there... You want me to pose like this?

We just love fresh air and the smell of the sweet green grass

They are just little love bugs! 

I like to soak up the sunshine 

We love Memorial Day Weekend! 

Ahhhh now this is the best spot! 

Lets play some more! 

I am dreaming of a tree house 

Mr. Yesteryear Acres gives the best back scratches 

Who says only cats can climb trees?

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!