Sunday, April 27, 2014

Bad News....Good News

It looks as though we are not going to have any more doodle puppies until almost the end of May when our beautiful chocolate doodle Nutmeg has her chocolate and caramel babies. We were expecting a litter of Double Doodle puppies any day now and a litter of F1b Labradoodle puppies but it is look less and less likely that either litter will happen. I have been crossing my fingers and hoping and hoping but I think it is time to face reality.  I don't think that either doggie will be having puppies. This is super sad as I have several families eagerly awaiting new doodle babies.  I hate disappointing people and believe me - if there were some way to change it - I would!  I don't know if it was the really cold long winter or what - but neither doggie looks very pregnant today and sadly - I don't think puppies will happen.  That is obviously the bad news.  The good news is that we will have oodles of doodle babies this June! Our adorable Double Doodle Maple will be having her Double Doodle puppies in mid-June.  This will be Maple's first litter and we are soooo excited for her babies to arrive.
As you can see - she is quite a cutie!!!!

Her babies are going to be gorgeous!
We are also expecting red and caramel F1b Labradoodle babies in mid-June and our sweet Ginger and our very handsome McGyver will be having their goldendoodle babies in late June. I think June will be doodletastic! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!