Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

So the month of Thanksgiving Thankfulness ends with the culmination of the feast of feast with loved ones gathered around the table sharing the joy of the holiday. Today my thanks is filled to the brim with what I am most thankful for each and every single day of the year......thanks to my family.  My family is the single most important thing to me.  It is my strength. It is my laughter.  It is my love. It is my happiness. It is my companionship, my good times, my cherished memories, my everyday happiness, my reason for getting up in the morning with a smile on my face and the reason for going to bed each evening filled with contentment and peace. I am so very thankful to live a life so rich in love. I am so grateful for my family. We have deep mutual respect and admiration for one another.  We support each other in all our endeavors and love each other to the depths of our souls.  And so my thankfulness is complete.  It is renewed and refreshed  and continues to grow with every passing day.  I am thankful to be so very blessed. I hope the thankfulness of the holiday stays in your heart throughout the year and your blessings continue to overflow.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!