Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful Thanksgiving Month

Happy November First!!! November brings colder weather, brown leaves swirling in the wind, fires crackling in the fireplace and the Thanksgiving Holiday. We always remember to give thanks and to be thankful each Thanksgivng Day. We go around our big table gathered with friends and family and each person shares something that they are especially thankful for. It is a nice way to really appreciate the holiday and it feels extra special to be able to hear all the things that our loved ones are thankful for. It is a good time for reflection and a good time to remember all of life's many blessings. In honor of the upcoming holiday, I am going to write about something I am thankful for each and every day of the month. I have a friend that also does this and it a very good way to focus on those things that really matter. By spending a few minutes each day being grateful for life, life then becomes even more precious. Today I am thankful for being happy. That might sound simple but really, I am a happy person and that should never be taken for granted. I live a happy life. I am surrounded by my loving family, beautiful nature, furry companions, in a house I love on a peaceful piece of land that I treasure. I am loved by my husband and by my children and in turn I love them with all my heart. My family loves me and my husband's family loves me and I love them. I generally wake up every day feeling happy. I am known for always having a smile on my face. I feel happy with who I am and feel blessed for all the wonderful things in my life. So today I am grateful for all that happiness. Life is good! HAPPY!! HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!