Friday, November 5, 2010

November Thankfulness Day 5

I had a number of people disagree with my proposition that the DVR is the greatest invention by reminding me that Doodles are indeed the greatest invention. I am a big enough person to admit that when I am wrong, I am wrong. Doodles are by far the best invention. Labradoodles, goldendoodles, double doodles are all awesome. They are the perfect blend of fun and love and intelligence and happiness and loyalty. They love you with their whole doggie hearts. Dogs are truly the very best friends in the whole world. Dogs are always happy to see you whether you have been gone for an entire week or a whole 5 minutes. They wag their tails with such enthusiasm just at the sight of you. Dogs never care if you are dressed properly or if you are wearing the latest style. They don't judge you if you eat an entire pint of ice cream in one sitting. They are however more than happy to share in the festivities. Whether you are young or old or sick or well or skinny or fat or rich or poor, dogs love you the same. They never hesitate to give you a hug. You are never ever lonely when you have a doggie best friend. A doggie is always right there by your side and is always ready to listen to everything you have to say. A dog can say just the thing you needed to hear without saying a word. With just one look a doggie says "I will love you forever". What more can a person need? I am truly grateful for my doodles and my doggies. They bring me endless joy and endless comfort. Having a doodle in your life means you will never have a day go by that isn't filled with love and laughter. Doodles have a way of putting a smile right into your heart. Thank you for my smiles dear doodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!