Sunday, November 14, 2010

November Thankfulness Day 14.....all we need is love

Today I am thankful for love. The love of one's country. The love of one's family. The love that parents have for children. The love that children have for parents. The love of a brand new puppy. The love of life. Love really does make the world go round.  To live your life with passion is to really experience each and every day as it was meant to be.  To look forward to being alive. To look forward to all the happinesses each day brings.  My life is full of love. There are endless things to love in this world of ours.  I love my family, my friends, my vegetable garden, the great outdoors, traveling, nature, animals, books, food, laughter, beaches, chocolate, movies, music and the list goes on and on and on. My family loves me. My doggies love me. My puppies love me. I love everything about my life.  My kids live their lives full of love.  My older daughter has a calling to live her life defending the country she loves. My younger daughter has a calling to live her life protecting the world she loves. My son has a calling to be all that he can be and to live his life pursuing his dreams and ambitions. My life is full of the blessings of love. I firmly believe that one should follow their passions, their hopes, their dreams and make it a priority to live life to the fullest.  If you have a life full of love, you can in turn use all that goodness that you possess in your life to then shed love on others who are less fortunate or who need some extra help. You can help to fill their "cup" up with love - and they in turn can go and do the same for someone else. All that love is bound to make the world a better place!  So go out and enjoy life!  Live each day with gratitude and love. If you find someone is missing a smile - give them yours.  I bet you find that the love you give, comes right back to you. Love is never ending. Love replenishes the soul. Love is the essential ingredient for a happy life.  So today, and every day, I am thankful for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!