Sunday, April 1, 2012

Country Roads Take Me Home

My son and I are on the long long long road trip back home. We left early early early this morning and won't be home until after midnight tonight. That is one long drive! I thought the trip back would be horrendous as my son isn't too fond  of car trips but we are having a lot of fun. We have spent the entire day talking about all our favorite things of the past week. I think we have relived every special moment. The trip is really flying by as good conversation just whittles away the hours. We just made a slightly lengthy stop at a rest area as all the dogwood trees were in bloom and there was a walking trail behind the rest area that was just beautiful. Every tree was in full bloom and the spring flowers covered the entire hillside. It was a good place to stretch our legs and get prepared for the last push back home. Back to the drive! Country Roads take me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!