Thursday, April 19, 2012

BATHTIME! ....or bath time.....

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I got up super early as we had a list a mile long of things that needed done today. We have done a pretty good job so far of scratching things off our respective lists, but it looks like it will be rather late tonight before we are done.  The biggest thing on my list was Puppy Bath Day!  Both Lola and Autumn's puppies are going home this weekend so that means....every one needs to be beautiful, and clean, and smelling good, and have their nails all trimmed, and have their hair -you know where (under the tail) - all trimmed, and be all ready for their big adventures this weekend. Some puppies were like this....
"Oh boy! Oh Boy! BATHTIME! What is that? Bubbles? I love bubbles!  What are you doing now? Oh you are trimming my nails!  Let me help you!  Let me lick the clippers!  Let me kiss your fingers!  OH what are you doing now????  COMBING ME? I LOVE THAT!  Let me help you!  Let me lick the comb!  Let me kiss your fingers!!!!!"
And then some were a little more like Eeyore.....
"oh boy.....bath time.  I am going to get wet.  I am not even going to look at the faucet because then I will get even wetter.  Here comes the nail clippers.  She just loves those clippers.  I bet the scissors come out next. Yep. I was right. I am going to lose my tail now."
Of course all the puppies were very grateful and thankful for the attention and now we have a kitchen full of clean and happy puppies. Puppy weekend is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!