Monday, April 30, 2012

Oh No! Maybe I am Goldilocks!

Last Saturday morning it HAILED here at Yesteryear Acres.  You know...hail... the ice balls that fall from the sky.... in WINTER?! Yes we had hail.  And it was cold all weekend. Really cold. The "I need a sweatshirt and a jacket" cold.  The dogs all looked at me like, "I don't want to go out there...it is COLD outside!"  I turned up the heat in the house and was grateful to have my winter things still available to wear.
Even though.....
It is late April......
Which is considered Spring time.......
When flowers bloom......
Because it is almost May.......
In Ohio......
Where it is almost garden planting time.......
Anyway - I was just getting used to complaining about how darn cold it is, when all of the sudden - today it is sweltering outside!  What the heck?  It is SO HOT outside today.  I had on a long sleeve shirt with a t-shirt over it because I am so used to layering...and I about died of heatstroke. I had to eliminate the long sleeve idea and even with just a t-shirt...still hot! The dogs all looked at me like, "I don't want to go out there...it is HOT outside!"  Every time I let the dogs in today, they come in panting and barely crawling back up the steps.  The last outing had one of the dogs trying to dig a hole in the yard just to find some cool dirt. Of course, I stopped that idea right away, but the doggie just looked at me like, "Hello? I am HOT!"  Okay. Okay. Too Hot. Too Cold........Maybe I AM Goldilocks!!!!  Can tomorrow please be JUST RIGHT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!