Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mid- June...Flag Day Already!

How can it be mid-June already? Time is really flying!  Here it is Flag Day and half of June has already passed us by.  I need to get out my calendar and schedule in some fun activities.  We have been so busy working we haven't done anything on our Fun To-Do List.  We have a couple of movies we want to watch. We have a dock waiting for us. We have fish in the pond calling Mr. Yesteryear Acres name. We have sunshine days and ice cream making and swimming in the pond all waiting for us. My daughter leaves for the Marine Corps at the end of the month. Ack!!! So much to do!  So much fun left to have! For today......
United States of America Flag - CHECK! United States Naval Academy Flag - CHECK! United States Marine Corps Flag - CHECK! Flag Day - CHECK CHECK!!! Movie night with Popcorn????  I think I must say CHECK! Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!