Monday, June 25, 2012

Marvelous Monday

Oh my! Someone turned on the air-conditioner outside this morning and it was HEAVENLY.  When we walked out the door to go take our daily walk, it felt marvelous. The sun was shining. The cool breeze was blowing. The day felt great!  We had 3 miles in before we knew it!!!  The puppies have loved today too.  Playing in the cool shade has been the best. Supposedly HOT HOT HOT 100*+ weather is coming our way, but for today....Ahhhhhh! PERFECT!  Here are some really cute pictures of the puppies enjoying the perfect weather.
Ahhhhh cool breezes!

They call me "Tonka" because I am the BIG boy of the litter!
I LOVE dinner time!!!!

Did someone want a calendar picture pose?

Chocolate snuggles!!!!

Time for a Conga Line!

I am looking for four leaf clovers!
Look for more pictures next week so you can watch us grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!